Air Conditioning / Furnace Repairs
Obermanns offers fast and reliable service when you need it! Our technicians are trained to work on any type of air conditioning/heating system in your home or business. We strive to provide our customers with the best technical and customer service. All our employees are carefully trained and certified. Our repair prices include all parts, material, labor, and warranties. We are upfront with our pricing and ensure you get the best service in the boot-heel.
Signs that your air conditioner is in need of repair:
- Energy bills have increased: A/C is clogged and needs a cleaning or maintenance.
- A/C isn’t cooling enough: Replace dirty air filter, create shade for unit, unit needs cleaning or maintenance.
- Water leaking by the HVAC: Clogged or disconnected drain line or unit could be low on freon causing coil to freeze.
- A/C is making a loud noise: Faulty motor or debris trapped in air conditioner.
- A/C will not kick on: Possible compressor failure or other major component.
*Lack of maintenance is the number one reason for system breakdown and failures!
Signs that you furnace is in need of repair:
- Energy bills have increased: Higher than normal electricity bills often indicate inefficient performance, which can be caused by a variety of problems. It is best to have a qualified professional diagnose the issue rather than trying to do so yourself.
- Yellow burner flame instead of blue: A yellow or flickering flame may be a sign that poisonous carbon monoxide could be created by your furnace.
- Furnace making strange noise: If you hear sounds that sound like something out of a horror film (groaning, banging, and whining noises) your furnace repairs might include replacing a loose belt, correcting an ignition problem, or replacing a component that is about to fail.
- Furnace has trouble getting started and staying on: Furnace repairs that might be needed to correct this problem are replacing a thermostat, faulty wiring, repairing a pilot light, or fixing a fan motor.
If you notice any of these warning signs, you may need to have your air conditioner serviced. Call Obermanns to schedule a repair or maintenance. We can send out a qualified service technician to perform a diagnostic test and get you back up and running in no time! Call us today at (573) 243-3295.
Air Conditioning / Furnace Replacements
When time comes to replace your air conditioner, it’s best to know your options. The comfort advisors at Obermanns can help you in this process. We can ensure your decision by first performing a full load calculation on your home. Then we will sit down and go over all of the different options in choosing a HVAC system, plus apply all current rebates & incentives, financing, and specials to the price. To schedule a free estimate today, please call (573) 243-3295.
It is not only important to know your options, but it is vital that your new system be installed properly. The installation of your new HVAC equipment will determine the ultimate efficiency and life of the equipment. Proper installation is key! Our technicians have many years of experience installing.
If you have needed air conditioner or furnace repairs multiple times in the past two years it may be time to consider replacing it. HVAC systems are like cars in that they tend to break down more as they age. The average life of a unit is between 10 and 20 years, with most units lasting into the upper end of that range. If your system is beyond 15 years old, it is time to start planning to replace it sooner rather than later. To schedule your installation with the Experts, contact our office today.
The number one failure for most HVAC equipment is due to poor or no maintenance. To prevent unit failure and to ensure peak performance from your HVAC equipment, regular maintenance should be performed. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning and heating performance while energy use steadily increases. It is recommended that you have a licensed contractor perform the maintenance on the system, as they can check refrigerant levels, safety controls, operating charge, electrical connections, as well as thoroughly clean the outdoor unit of debris and blockage. At Obermanns, we offer Maintenance Agreements which include two precision tune ups per year. As a Maintenance Agreement member you are eligible for other benefits such as priority service should you have a breakdown and10% off parts needed for repairs.
Benefits of preventative maintenance:
Peace of Mind – Problems can be observed and repaired before they can cause problems or expensive emergency service calls.
Safety – Checking the operation of your equipment routinely allows us to spot potential problems before they become dangerous.
Economical – Efficiency of operation from cleaner units reduces operating costs and helps your equipment to deliver peak performance.
Extends Equipment Life – Properly tuned and cleaned equipment doesn’t have to work as hard to keep you comfortable and tends to last longer.
Service You Can Trust – Our technicians are highly trained and some of the most experienced in the area. You can rely on them and our reputation to give you convenient, dependable and fair service.
Priority Scheduling – Should you ever need service, standard or emergency, you receive preferential treatment over maintenance agreement customers, and receive a 10% discount on any repairs.